Friday, August 12, 2005

memoirs of a festival floozy : #3 stephen k amos

100 greatest things – his personal take on list shows. He’s intelligent and well-spoken and downright rude, but very very funny, and ultimately, that’s what counts. I was pleased to see I got a look-in at number 60 “doctors” and gave a little whoop to celebrate. As it turns out, this is a surefire way to get picked on. He was easy on me though (compared with the unfortunately situated lady in the front row whom he systematically humiliated) and I am thankful for that.

The venue was small and it was far too hot inside, but overall this was a very good performance. 3 and a half stars. Recommended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

i went to see a russell peters show once. just before a punchline half way through his routine, as the crowd is sitting deadly quiet waiting for the punch, my cell phone rang. rest assured he didn't let me forget it.

12:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home